<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/18521840?origin\x3dhttps://saburiblogs.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>



Nina Saburi is my name. I've spent 17 years on Earth. On the 21st of August 1991, i was taken out of my mom's womb. I weighed 3.2kg but now i'm 4*kg(it's a secret :P). The loves of my life are Kensho, Joycelyn, and Alicia. :D Animals, my dearest friends, classmates,schoolmates, and family are also love! :)





Alicia <3
Audrey
Ai Ting
Christabella
Jui Wei
Jaslin <3
Fang Ying
Keshia
Joycelyn <3
Rachel
Shu Qian
Tanny
Tonia
Vincent
Kadanata - blogshop
TheVIPERoom
TP Sports Climbing
Link


• March 2007
• May 2007
• June 2007
• January 2008
• February 2008
• October 2008
• December 2008
• January 2009
• February 2009
• March 2009
• April 2009
• May 2009
• June 2009
• August 2009
• September 2009
• February 2010



Adobe Photoshop 7.0
Picture It! 7.0
Blogger



Saturday, May 02, 2009

Today, I'd like to devote this post to one person, and this guy's my boyfriend of 6months and a day. Yep, it's Kensho! I can't believe it's been 6months already, it really went quicker than I thought it would have.
Baby, I just want you to know that I love you now more than ever, and even though I've said before that we wouldn't, I'm really sure now that we'll last so much longer. I wanna prove that to all the people out there, and not just for that reason. I really enjoy just spending time with you.

Hmm, I'm leaving home in awhile, so I'm gonna stop here :)













I think my boyfriend is as cute as a bunny. Pudding pop :)
I LOVE YOU! xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo :D




@ 16:05