<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/18521840?origin\x3dhttps://saburiblogs.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>



Nina Saburi is my name. I've spent 17 years on Earth. On the 21st of August 1991, i was taken out of my mom's womb. I weighed 3.2kg but now i'm 4*kg(it's a secret :P). The loves of my life are Kensho, Joycelyn, and Alicia. :D Animals, my dearest friends, classmates,schoolmates, and family are also love! :)





Alicia <3
Audrey
Ai Ting
Christabella
Jui Wei
Jaslin <3
Fang Ying
Keshia
Joycelyn <3
Rachel
Shu Qian
Tanny
Tonia
Vincent
Kadanata - blogshop
TheVIPERoom
TP Sports Climbing
Link


• March 2007
• May 2007
• June 2007
• January 2008
• February 2008
• October 2008
• December 2008
• January 2009
• February 2009
• March 2009
• April 2009
• May 2009
• June 2009
• August 2009
• September 2009
• February 2010



Adobe Photoshop 7.0
Picture It! 7.0
Blogger



Friday, October 03, 2008

Good evening people! I'm sitting on the dining table now, dinner's spread on the table(smells too good). I can't wait to eat!! My mom's an utterly good cook. Helped her cooked tonight, and i just think cooking is a very satisfying experience. You should try it too :D

Anyway, Gordy came over to Sengkang today to pass me his skateboard for this weekend. Wheeeee!.........*stumbles*
Think I kinda got a hang of it today though. He also spent about 15 minutes teaching me the proper footing.., how to balance or steer. Really good at teaching, he is. Thank you Gordy! I'm totally thrilled xD

Oh and I'm still really amused about the Irish accent in the movie," Closing the Ring". And totally reminds me of the times Gordon would speak to Ryan with that accent. Haha (:

Imma go eat dinner now.




@ 19:57