<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/18521840?origin\x3dhttps://saburiblogs.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>



Nina Saburi is my name. I've spent 17 years on Earth. On the 21st of August 1991, i was taken out of my mom's womb. I weighed 3.2kg but now i'm 4*kg(it's a secret :P). The loves of my life are Kensho, Joycelyn, and Alicia. :D Animals, my dearest friends, classmates,schoolmates, and family are also love! :)





Alicia <3
Audrey
Ai Ting
Christabella
Jui Wei
Jaslin <3
Fang Ying
Keshia
Joycelyn <3
Rachel
Shu Qian
Tanny
Tonia
Vincent
Kadanata - blogshop
TheVIPERoom
TP Sports Climbing
Link


• March 2007
• May 2007
• June 2007
• January 2008
• February 2008
• October 2008
• December 2008
• January 2009
• February 2009
• March 2009
• April 2009
• May 2009
• June 2009
• August 2009
• September 2009
• February 2010



Adobe Photoshop 7.0
Picture It! 7.0
Blogger



Friday, October 17, 2008

It's the end of holidays already. My days will soon be packed with lessons and more lessons. I've been pulled off Starbucks already, which is kinda a good thing. Instead of 2 labs every week like the previous semester, we now have like 3 (omgzzwtfffff)

So I've decided to drop out before i actually start working and regret my ass off. n_n

Yesterday night at home, I had a conversation over the phone. Am i really that hard to contact? Haha. It wasn't much, but it left me feeling confused and my heart was racing. Why is it that i'm afraid? What am I afraid of? I shouldn't be. I felt so at ease before.




@ 17:46